Monday, April 9, 2012

Taxes and sewing



Of course I've known for 2 months that I would have to write my Uncle Sam a check...but I just put it out of my mind. I've been busy. LOL. But in the last week I have felt a little anxiety creep up on me, just enough to make me order, yes, 3 pieces of fabric and 5 patterns. Well, I admit, somehow I'm going backwards on this tax thing!

Last night I swore to myself, no more sewing or buying until the tax return is done and paid for. There. And I just did it.

Yes, I've written a check. But please note - my therapy is in place - I have 3 pieces of fabric and 5 patterns to look forward to.  It all works out, I am happy as a clam!

p.s. I would never ever allow one of my children to use this kind of logic on me...

1 comment:

  1. I'm the same way! As soon as I filed and paid the taxes, I felt like sewing and blogging. In the past three days I've sewn and blogged more than I had in the last two or three weeks. Getting taxes done is such a relief.

    ReplyDelete

I love it that you came by...and thank you for your comments! Coco