Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Small world and friendship at AC Moore

This is special and I want to be sure my girl friend at AC Moore gets to see it! I put it on my facebook page, but, hey, not everyone does that!



I was in AC Moore today, buying more minibolts on sale ( 3 yds. for $10 and really nice cottons for summer). Gabrielle checked me out - as she as done several times before - and we got to chatting, again, as usual!

I was wearing a ruffled top (Simplicity 1806) made with fabric from a minibolt, pretty pink snakeskin print - and she loved my shorts as well (Simplicity 1852 in linen blend from JoAnns). Total price of my outfit was $9!! We got to talking about another style that she likes and has seen in stores, but at a big price - capris with a high waist and flared leg. Something I have on my storyboard! So I gave her my blog site - turns out either she or her mom follows my blog.

Gosh - what a small world! Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it that you came by...and thank you for your comments! Coco