Friday, November 28, 2014

Here comes the Bride!


Ashley and Darrin are engaged! 

I should have posted this sooner (like 2 or 3 weeks ago) but there's been a flurry of visiting, looking at dresses, then at patterns and fabric, and calling back and forth. A few tears. Lots of thanks for many blessings.

My heart is full. I am so very happy for these two wonderful people who enhance my life and love one another so well.

Ashley and Darrin met 3 1/2 years ago, and the sun seemed to shine on them from the beginning...

First Date

Believe me, I was thrilled. Ashley is such a warm and outgoing person, friends everywhere, but that special one seemed just over the horizon...













Darrin is special. Fun, serious, loving, quiet, responsible, dependable, loyal, and very caring. 


He puts a smile on my girl's face every day. And she puts one on his as well. 


Wedding day is January 31, and yes, Ashley and I are making her dress together! More on that later...

Bye for now, Coco

9 comments:

  1. What a lovely (and funny) post. Looking forward to seeing "THE DRESS" come together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A happy post! Congratulations to all of you and have lots of fun working on the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post put a smile on my face! Congratulations to Ashley and Darrin! Ashley resembles you quite a bit. I know you will so enjoy making her dress. Can't wait to see it come together. I was thinking about you today, hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "He puts a smile on my girl's face every day. And she puts one on his as well. "
    That is such a beautiful way of expressing their love! Exciting and lovely news.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It must be great as a parent to be adding another member to the family that you truly endorse- congrats to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!!! They are a beautiful couple!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, and best wishes to the couple. Marvelous news Coco!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How exciting is THAT! Congrats to all and have a memorable time making that dress. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love it that you came by...and thank you for your comments! Coco