Thursday, April 26, 2012

Itchy fingers...Burda 7200 Long Dress


I have been sewing sleepy things way too much! Am really really wanting to work on something else. The good part - aside from having lots of PJs - is that I cleaned out my sleep top drawer and took a bunch of tees up to the loft for practice on the serger with knits, have been working with wovens for so long, out of practice. For a reason...

I am in love with Burda 7200, the long version. The recommended fabric is jersey knit, and I really do not want to invest and mess this up :) Shopping fabrics for the first rendition has been fun. I've stretched my imagination a bit from solids to prints, no decision as yet (?).


 

This is so relaxing...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it that you came by...and thank you for your comments! Coco